Wednesday, October 31, 2012


There's a lot to see in the gallery this month aside from Maser's excellent show of 3 paintings finished in the past two weeks. Surveying the new work on view at the Underground today, I have to say that the Watercolors by  Janis Gill Ward are extremely appealing! You must need three names to paint amazing watercolors. William Mayes Flanagan has also produced another set of jewels featuring the Moon, as always. New pieces by Sheila Richards



from Couples Series


 will whet the collector's appetite, and I know which piece will be snatched up first. Ed Pennebaker has new sparkling sculpture, Cheri Bohn has been making small pyramid lamps of stained glass, and  I've hung three of my Portal Series paintings.


                                                                                                                           MM  Kent
Portal #4 in my Studio